• Gluten free bun
• Hilary’s Black Bean Burger
• Vegan Manchego Cheese
• Tomatoes, halves
• Arugula, cut up
• 1 1/2 cups packed fresh parsley leaves
• 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
• 3 cloves garlic
• 1 tsp smoked Spanish paprika
• 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
• 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. For the Chimichurri Sauce: Combine parsley, oregano, and garlic in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add the paprika, vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper, and process until smooth. Scrape into a bowl. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. Can be made 8 hours in advance, tightly covered and refrigerated. Bring to room temperature before serving.
2. Add the Vegan Manchego Cheese to the tops of each burger and cover with a lid or tent with foil during the last 20 seconds of cooking to melt the cheese.
3. Heat gluten free buns in toaster or grill in pan with burger.
4. Assemble ingredients in order: Arugula, Vegan Manchego Cheese, Hilary’s Fiesta Black Bean Burger, Tomatoes, Chimichurri Sauce.