Skip to content
The Maple Dijon Dressing
- 4 Hilary’s Spicy Veggie Meatless Breakfast Sausage
- 1 cup Quinoa, cooked
- 1 large Sweet Potato, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, cut in halves
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained and patted dry
- 1 Delicata Squash, cut into rings
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Kale, chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon
- 1 Beet, shredded
- 2 Radishes, sliced (we used watermelon radishes)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 handful Pomegranate Seeds
- Sesame Seeds
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Dijon
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Toss the sweet potato, brussels sprouts, chickpeas, and delicata squash in the 2 tbsp of olive oil (divide oil evenly amongst veggies) and season with salt.
- Place the veggies in their own sections on your baking tray (you may need 2 trays) and place in oven.
- The roasted vegetables will need different cooking times: Sweet potatoes: 20-25 minutes, Brussels sprouts: 25-30 minutes, Delicata squash: 25-30 minutes, Chickpeas: 30-35 minutes
- Remove veggies from the oven and set aside.
- Cook 2 Hilary’s Spicy Veggie Sausages on the stove.
- Place the chopped kale in a bowl and squeeze 1 tbsp of lemon juice on it. Massage gently with your hands to soften.
- To assemble the bowls, place some quinoa on the bottom of the bowl, and top with all the roasted vegetables, radish, shredded beets, kale, avocado, pomegranate seeds, sesame seeds, and Hilary’s Spicy Veggie Burger.
- Top with maple dijon dressing, or any other dressing you wish. (or just eat it plain, it’s delicious!) Enjoy!