- 2 baked sweet potatoes
- 2 Hilary’s Fiesta Black Bean Veggie Burger – crumbled up
- 1 red onion diced
- 1/2 red + yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 tsps cilantro
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Handful vegan cheese
- Limes, cut up for garnish
1. Add 2 tblsps of olive oil to a pan over medium heat and then add onions to it
and saute till translucent. Then, set onions aside on a plate.
2. Using the same pan, add 1 tbsp olive oil and add peppers to it. Let peppers
saute about 5 minutes then flip and saute another 5 minutes - or till they are
golden and a tad crispy on both sides.
3. Add onions back into pan with peppers, then add in cut up Hilary’s Fiesta Black
Bean Burger, along with cumin, coriander, chili powder, and 1 tsp
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Meanwhile, slice baked sweet potatoes and scoop out a bit in the middle of
the slices. Then, add in Hilary’s Fiesta mix into the sweet potatoes, garnish
with vegan cheese and lime, and enjoy!