- 2 Hilary’s World’s Best Veggie Burgers
- 1 green zucchini, sliced thinly into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/2 red onion, sliced into rounds
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp olive oil salt and pepper to taste
- 2 small crusty baguettes
- 1 tbsp hummus
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1 tbsp vegan feta cheese
For the Mixed Olive Tapenade:
- 1/2 cup mixed black and green olives, pitted
- 1 clove of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 cup basil
- 1/8 cup parsley
- 1 tsp capers
- In a large bowl, add the cut vegetables, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat and set aside.
- In a small food processor: add the olives, garlic, capers, and fresh herbs. Pulse until finely chopped but not a paste. Drizzle in the olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat stove top to medium-high and oil a pan. Add the vegetables to a pan and cook for 6-8 min, until softened and charred in parts.
- Cook Hilary’s World's Best Veggie Burger and cut into strips.
- Toast baguettes for 2-3 minutes.
- Assemble your sandwich and enjoy!