For the salad:
• 1 small/medium head cauliflower — cut off the florets
• 1 cup red onion — chopped
• 1 cup cucumber — chopped
• 2 cups cherry tomatoes — cut in half
• ¼ cup black olives
• ¼ cup fresh parsley — chopped
• Hilary’s Super Cauliflower Burger (1 per plate)
For the dressing:
• 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• Salt and black pepper
• 1 garlic clove — minced
1. Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor for about 25-30 seconds until it's a rice-like consistency.
2. Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 3-4 minutes. The time will depend on the power of the microwave.
3. Once cauliflower is cool enough to handle, transfer to a salad bowl.
4. Add all the rest of the salad ingredients in the salad bowl.
5. In a mason jar, pour the olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Add salt, pepper, garlic and whisk everything together. Continue to whisk while streaming in the olive oil. Taste to check the seasoning.
6. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
7. Top with Hilary’s Super Cauliflower Burger and parsley. Enjoy!