• 20oz cheese tortellini, fresh or frozen (for a vegan option, try Kite Hill)
• 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
• 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed + chopped
• 1 medium cucumber, chopped
• Basil vinaigrette
• Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
• Shredded Vegan parmesan cheese
• Chopped basil, for garnish
• 2 Hilary's World's Best Veggie Burgers (sliced lengthwise)
1.) Cook pasta according to package instructions. Cook Hilary’s World's Best Veggie Burger.
2.) In a large bowl add the pasta, vegetables, Hilary’s, cheese and toss with dressing.
3.) Chill covered for at least one hour.