- 3 Hilary's Super Cauliflower Veggie Burgers
- 8-10 sheets of rice papers
- 1-2 avocados Sunflower sprouts
- 1 large carrot
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 2 yellow beets
- 2 red beets
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Chop all the vegetables very thinly. Line your rice paper wrap with the beets (to make your rolls look pretty).
- Cook the Hilary’s Super Cauliflower Veggie Burger and chop it into small pieces.
- Wet your cutting board surface slightly, so the wraps do not stick. Dip a wrap in slightly warm water for 1-2 minutes.
- Lay your wrap down on your cutting board and fill half with vegetables and veggie burger. Fold in the ends, then roll the side that has vegetables in it until the roll is completely sealed.