- 30 mini Fillo shells
- 2 Hilary’s World’s Best Veggie Burger
- 3 c frozen spinach
- 1 14 oz can of artichoke hearts
- 1/4 c vegan mayonnaise
- 1/3 c vegan cream cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 c gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3/4 tsp salt, more to taste
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, breadcrumbs, nutritional yeast, garlic, onion, paprika, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper. Combine well. Taste for seasoning and add as needed.
3. Fill the mini Fillo shells using a small spoon. Place each one on a large baking tray.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 mins, until filling is heated throughout.
5. Cook Hilary’s World’s Best Veggie Burger on the stove and cut into small pieces.
5. Top with Hilary’s burgers and serve immediately. Enjoy!