- 1 bag cassava chips
- 1 Hilary’s World’s Best Veggie Burger
- 1 jar vegan queso
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- ¼ cup jalapeños and red onion, diced
- 2 dollops of vegan sour cream
- Cilantro as garnish
- Hot sauce
- Heat up black beans in a small saucepan and season with a little sea salt.
- Prepare guacamole by mashing your avocado with lime juice and sea salt. Adjust seasonings as needed.
- Cook Hilary’s World’s Best according to instructions and crumble up.
- Warm up vegan queso.
- Arrange your chips on a large serving platter and add toppings in desired order.
- Enjoy immediately!