Skip to content
- 3 gluten-free taco tortillas
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup carrots, grated
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 3 tbsp cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 Hilary’s World's Best Veggie Burgers, cooked and cut into strips
- Sliced radish, lime, and cilantro, for garnish
- Make the slaw by combining the red cabbage, carrot green onion, cilantro, avocado oil, rice wine vinegar, and honey in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cook Hilary’s World's Best Veggie Burger.
- Spread a layer of guacamole on each tortilla and begin to assemble your tacos.
- Add red cabbage slaw and sliced Hilary’s World's Best burger.
- Top with the cherry tomato, radish, lime, and cilantro for garnish. Enjoy!