Ingredients:- 1 Large Red Onion, peeled, cut in half & thinly sliced
- 1T Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Hilary’s World’s Best Burgers
- 4 Gluten Free Brioche Buns, cut in half
- Vegan Butter
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 4 Apricots, peeled, cut in half and grilled
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 4-6 oz. Vegan Brie, sliced
- Cinnamon (as needed)
1. Prepare Apricot Jam: In medium bowl smash grilled apricot halves with fork until a preserve-like consistency. Add 1 tablespoon maple syrup and a pinch of cinnamon. Continue to mash til consistency you prefer. Set aside.
2. Place veggie burgers on the grill and cook re/until desired temperature.
3. Remove from the grill and immediately top with sliced vegan brie. Brie should melt slightly.
4. Lightly butter brioche buns with vegan butter and grill until toasty brown.
To Serve: Build burgers by arranging onions on bottom half of brioche buns.Top with arugula, veggies burgers with brie, a generous dollop of grilled apricot jam and remaining brioche tops. Serve with chips or veggies.